• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SY03

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
    Thanks SM.
    Only been here since November but seems to be a trend with Suity's gigs...
    Suity - Maybe you should change your nick to Jonah01
    It's helpful when you realise that Suity is a fantasist, that a significant majority of his posts are pure fiction and that he likes sockpuppet accounts, after that you treat the innumerable threads and posts as utter bollocks and ignore them.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      It's helpful when you realise that Suity is a fantasist, that a significant majority of his posts are pure fiction and that he likes sockpuppet accounts, after that you treat the innumerable threads and posts as utter bollocks and ignore them.

He is alright, compared to some of the Walter Mitty' on here.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        Bollocks !! Suity is an IT contracting god who saves projects, kicks arses, puts 24 year old malt whisky on his corn flakes, drags bobette coders into the disabled toilets for a quick f**k to relieve the stress of the working day and gets carried, shoulder high, round the office to thunderous applause when the project is complete. That is the Suity I know and love !!
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I bet it is easier being SY than reading his posts.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            Bollocks !! Suity is an IT contracting god who saves projects, kicks arses, puts 24 year old malt whisky on his corn flakes, drags bobette coders into the disabled toilets for a quick f**k to relieve the stress of the working day and gets carried, shoulder high, round the office to thunderous applause when the project is complete. That is the Suity I know and love !!
            Oh good grief. Don't encourage him.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You didn't answer the question.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Quietly watching cartoons. Sitting there minding his own, I was admiring my handy work thinking what a fine young man he's turning into.

He catches my gaze, and quick as a flash says "is it hard being you?" And goes back to watching cartoons.

Pwnd by a 9 year old. My 9 year old.
                Did he give you his Jell-O?

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
                  Thanks SM.
                  Only been here since November but seems to be a trend with Suity's gigs...
                  Suity - Maybe you should change your nick to Jonah01
                  So you've been on the board 2 months and this is long enough to call a trend?

Back in the kitchen.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Does the 'S' stand for Suityou01?

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Grab it while you can SY. These memories are gold dust

pretty soon, maturity will kick in, a sense of reality, cynicism and an adult view of the real world.
                      Then you will be fifty, and you can leave the kid, and us alone

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X