• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: SY03

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "SY03"

Collapse

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    do you know what a barrage bid is ?
    Nope.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Thanks EO. Wise words.

No thanks to the list of dogging sites in the NorthWest btw, but I'm glad Mrs EO had a nice time.

do you know what a barrage bid is ?

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    gets carried, shoulder high, round the office

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Bellona View Post
    How long i've been here is irrelevant Your posts moaning about gigs/clients/other contractors are numerous enough to identify a trend.
    Easy target huh. You only been on here two months so not possible to pick any sort of trend. Unless you're a reformed former poster . . .

Leave a comment:

• Bellona
    replied
    So you've been on the board 2 months and this is long enough to call a trend?

Back in the kitchen.
    How long i've been here is irrelevant Your posts moaning about gigs/clients/other contractors are numerous enough to identify a trend.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Grab it while you can SY. These memories are gold dust

pretty soon, maturity will kick in, a sense of reality, cynicism and an adult view of the real world.
    Then you will be fifty, and you can leave the kid, and us alone

Thanks EO. Wise words.

No thanks to the list of dogging sites in the NorthWest btw, but I'm glad Mrs EO had a nice time.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Grab it while you can SY. These memories are gold dust

pretty soon, maturity will kick in, a sense of reality, cynicism and an adult view of the real world.
    Then you will be fifty, and you can leave the kid, and us alone

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Does the 'S' stand for Suityou01?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Bellona View Post
    Thanks SM.
    Only been here since November but seems to be a trend with Suity's gigs...
    Suity - Maybe you should change your nick to Jonah01
    So you've been on the board 2 months and this is long enough to call a trend?

Back in the kitchen.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Quietly watching cartoons. Sitting there minding his own, I was admiring my handy work thinking what a fine young man he's turning into.

He catches my gaze, and quick as a flash says "is it hard being you?" And goes back to watching cartoons.

Pwnd by a 9 year old. My 9 year old.
    Did he give you his Jell-O?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    You didn't answer the question.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Bollocks !! Suity is an IT contracting god who saves projects, kicks arses, puts 24 year old malt whisky on his corn flakes, drags bobette coders into the disabled toilets for a quick f**k to relieve the stress of the working day and gets carried, shoulder high, round the office to thunderous applause when the project is complete. That is the Suity I know and love !!
    Oh good grief. Don't encourage him.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I bet it is easier being SY than reading his posts.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    It's helpful when you realise that Suity is a fantasist, that a significant majority of his posts are pure fiction and that he likes sockpuppet accounts, after that you treat the innumerable threads and posts as utter bollocks and ignore them.
    Bollocks !! Suity is an IT contracting god who saves projects, kicks arses, puts 24 year old malt whisky on his corn flakes, drags bobette coders into the disabled toilets for a quick f**k to relieve the stress of the working day and gets carried, shoulder high, round the office to thunderous applause when the project is complete. That is the Suity I know and love !!

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    It's helpful when you realise that Suity is a fantasist, that a significant majority of his posts are pure fiction and that he likes sockpuppet accounts, after that you treat the innumerable threads and posts as utter bollocks and ignore them.

He is alright, compared to some of the Walter Mitty' on here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X