• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Standing desks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I raise you -

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I raise you -
      Not as much as she does........

Comment

Go for the best of both worlds...

But a serious response to the OP I would (and did) get a Herman Miller Aeron or similar. Quality chair makes all the difference if you are struggling with seating position and back pains.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

That's only one step away from this....

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

But a serious response to the OP I would (and did) get a Herman Miller Aeron or similar. Quality chair makes all the difference if you are struggling with seating position and back pains.
            Complete with feeding tube and colostomy bag.
            Hang on, that's a CRT monitor, which means that this has been thought out some time ago. It's a trap!!!!
            and isn't that the ballthumper(TM) management 'motivation' tool sitting just below his knee height?
            Last edited by RSoles; 29 December 2013, 01:19.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
              That's only one step away from this....

Comment

Originally posted by evilagent View Post
                Don't know if it's an urban myth, but I read that you burn 50 calories an hour more when standing.
                Extra?

Comment

Working...
                X