• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For sale on Amazon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    When I don't like a comedian, I just don't watch them and accept taste is subjective. Rather than rant on about it to strangers.

Relax.
    Don't disagree. But when you get someone you don't like on a programme you do like, it's just so difficult to know what to do, isn't it?

And what's General for if not pointless ranting? Or winding people up by taking a opposite position whether or not you agree with it? Haven't you been paying attention?
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

By the way, claiming that comedians claiming to be thick is a new thing is total balls. May I refer you to Morecambe & Wise?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Her boyfriend that she keeps wittering on about is Gary Delaney. He was doing a gig nearby recently and agreed to do a spot at a "comedy night" at a local pub first. When he got there, there were a total of 9 punters, which increased to 16 when a troupe of coffin dodgers shuffled in from the old folk's home opposite. He asked them if they minded rude jokes to which they all shook their heads so he did 40 mins of the most obscene, foul mouthed jokes he could think of. Was absolutely brilliant and a total pro.

Comment

Working...
        X