• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Christmas panto

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Admin is the Fairy Godmother.
    Oh no he isn't.
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Can I be the aardvark?

Comment

Dick Wittington (a newbie contractor) travels to London to find his fortune. Tired after walking mile upon mile he rests. Then his mobile rings... (continue...)
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Dick Wittington (a newbie contractor) travels to London to find his fortune. Tired after walking mile upon mile he rests. Then his mobile rings... (continue...)
          "Hi Dick, it's Dave from BumsOnSeats Recruitment here. I've got a great contract with a super client I think you're going to love. Just remind me, where were you working previously?"
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            "Hi Dick, it's Dave from BumsOnSeats Recruitment here. I've got a great contract with a super client I think you're going to love. Just remind me, where were you working previously?"
            Oh yes, I know that place. Is Geoff still head of IT there?

No? Oh, who is it now?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Oh yes, I know that place. Is Geoff still head of IT there?

No? Oh, who is it now?

Dick: I am looking for a contract in London, I was told the streets are paved with gold. I have my own cat she’s called cat5 after my lucky number. Can I get five pennies a day?
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                Dick: I am looking for a contract in London, I was told the streets are paved with gold. I have my own cat she’s called cat5 after my lucky number. Can I get five pennies a day?
                Well as you know things are really tight right now. I think any more than 2 pennies is unrealistic, given that they only want to pay me 4 pennies."
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Verily Greetings to you my ContractorSCUM

I have enabled the job especially for you with the largest Consultancy in the UK based in Chennai. I would like to be telling you that the rate is £600 per day, to get your interest.

Please revert with a copy of your latest CV and two of your most recent references and then I be coming back to you with Bull-Tulip JobSpec...
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

I didn't get a part.

I wanted to be one of the singing and dancing extras who is a towns person, a villager and newbie 18 year old agents who knows SFA.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                      Oh no he isn't.
                      Oh yes he is!

(please don't say he's behind me)
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X