• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Emergency!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Give her a shirt to iron, then she'll be filled with a sense of purpose once again.

<runs a virtual mile!!!! shields up! shields up! dropping chaff and flares! ecm jammer on!>
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Righto, off to face the music

Shall follow Cojak and Bellona's advice.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Lady T: It’s your fault! Look, it’s ruined!

Mr T: It’s not as bad as I thought, I’m sure that we can get it sorted. My fault, how is ...?

Lady T: So it is bad, of course it is your fault. You didn’t say don’t go there. You just let me go, you don’t care!

Mr T: I know you are upset, but let’s sort this out logically

Please continue ...
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Righto, off to face the music

Shall follow Cojak and Bellona's advice.
          Lightweight...

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            Lady T: It’s your fault! Look, it’s ruined!

Mr T: It’s not as bad as I thought, I’m sure that we can get it sorted. My fault, how is ...?

Lady T: So it is bad, of course it is your fault. You didn’t say don’t go there. You just let me go, you don’t care!

Mr T: I know you are upset, but let’s sort this out logically

Please continue ...
            Mr T: I pity the fool who gets their hair done like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
              Whatever you do, do not do that. Under no circumstances tell her you like it.
              And you don;t like it.

In fact don't agree or disagree with anything she says. Best to say nothing. Point to your throat and hold up a sign saying 'Voice Rest'
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

On his way home, Mr T could get his hair cut and dyed Mohegan style in florescent green
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  In fact don't agree or disagree with anything she says. Best to say nothing. Point to your throat and hold up a sign saying 'Voice Rest'
                  Or do what Churchill does - put paperbag on your head, works best if you are ginger

Comment

has anyone suggested that you buy her a wooly hat on the way back from the pub yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      On his way home, Mr T could get his hair cut and dyed Mohegan style in florescent green

"and you think yours is bad?"

Comment

Working...
                      X