• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Infinity 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have virgin, the thing that annoys me is that although they keep banging on about how fast it is they don't mention how fond they are of throttling, took me 2 hrs on my 100Mb connection to download the latest episode of the Walking Dead in the evening a few days ago! Thinking of moving to BT when it available in my area (Jan 2014 they reckon).

Comment

Originally posted by kal View Post
      Have virgin, the thing that annoys me is that although they keep banging on about how fast it is they don't mention how fond they are of throttling, took me 2 hrs on my 100Mb connection to download the latest episode of the Walking Dead in the evening a few days ago! Thinking of moving to BT when it available in my area (Jan 2014 they reckon).
      Thats what put me off when thinking of switching.

Comment

Heehee, ahhh that's so sweet.. I remember them slooooow speeds in the Uk.

I have circa 350-400 Mb download depending on the day and I have no idea what upload as I rarely send anything large enough that its worth monitoring (its says 30-50Mb upload), which is annoying as the advert promised upto 500Mb download and I was hoping for more

Comhem, Sweden
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
        X