• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is this an acceptable comment?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    Lead me not into temptation, and deliver me from evil...
    Ah g'wan g'wan! Or PM if too bad for public posting.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Sasguru- how you have the gall to continue posting today after you were destroyed on that other thread, is beyond me! It was a bit like watching Frank Bruno against Tyson. You kept trying to redeem yourself and you just got beaten worse and worse. You're done now. You've played yourself. You tried to be Billy Big potatoes and you were crushed with GCSE maths and lateral thinking. You had to resort to "I've got an MSc.."...

Cowboydave reckons youre shaking with anger

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboydave View Post
        Sasguru- how you have the gall to continue posting today after you were destroyed on that other thread, is beyond me! It was a bit like watching Frank Bruno against Tyson. You kept trying to redeem yourself and you just got beaten worse and worse. You're done now. You've played yourself. You tried to be Billy Big potatoes and you were crushed with GCSE maths and lateral thinking. You had to resort to "I've got an MSc.."...

Cowboydave reckons your shaking with anger
        You are Australian and I claim my can of fosters....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
          I want to know what the rep comment was!!!
          + 1

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            You are Australian and I claim my can of fosters....
            The 'Billy big potatoes' comment points towards him being a pole choking mummy's boy.

Comment

Is this Kandr/LatteLiberal/Russell's backup account?

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
                Is this Kandr/LatteLiberal/Russell's backup account?
                It's the Ozzie pole choker.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboydave View Post

Cowboydave reckons youre shaking with anger
                  Actually I'm laughing my head off at what a complete knobber you are
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Actually I'm laughing my head off at what a complete knobber you are
                    WHS
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X