• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So I was online...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    It's presently runs mostly under management with the owner doing around 30 hours behind the bar (paperwork excluded). I have no plans to work in it apart from a few shifts. It's not a small pub, 600k plus turnover, 15 staff huge additional potential.

I think a little perusal at the books is in order and a little modelling in the first instance. Owning a pub is on my bucket list.
    £600k is a small pub. My mate's pub is pretty small and does 10k+ a week and closer to 20k a week near Christmas (so probably about 750k a year). A bigger pub (but still not big) nearby does about 20-25k a week. For comparison, somewhere like O'Neills Leicester Square does over £100k a week.

Comment

I assume free drinks for anyone who has given you positive rep?

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
        It's not like that's going to cost him much.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
          Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          It's not like that's going to cost him much.
          It would explain why his sockies are always so pissed.

Comment

Working...
          X