• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So I was online...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You really are a ne-er-do-well, flitting from one thing to another, never doing well in anything.
    Are you Suity in disguise?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      It's presently runs mostly under management with the owner doing around 30 hours behind the bar (paperwork excluded). I have no plans to work in it apart from a few shifts. It's not a small pub, 600k plus turnover, 15 staff huge additional potential.

I think a little perusal at the books is in order and a little modelling in the first instance. Owning a pub is on my bucket list.
      Hate going to the pub when you just fancy a quiet pint and the tw@ of a landlord insists on waxing lyrical about how running a pub was 'always on his list of things to do' as its ' a great way to meet new people'.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        You really are a ne-er-do-well, flitting from one thing to another, never doing well in anything.
        Are you Suity in disguise?
        Actually complete opposite. I do well in everything I do. I just believe in the spice of life and like to try and learn different things. Just because you think sticking your head in a statistical model and living a dull life like a pious Christian makes you clever you're in for a shock. You've never taken a risk in your life. Dull, dull, dull.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Definitely when choosing your first pub, you should go for a massive one with 15 staff.

If it's on your BL, buy a tiny one after you retire as a lifestyle business, not to turn a fat profit.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You've never taken a risk in your life..
            I have actually, in the past, loading myself up with debt to buy BTLs.
            It's what made me wealthy and why I can sit back and relax now.
            If you're past 40, you should only be working for fun, not necessity.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

every single thread comes down to these two having a 'lets see who has the smallest cock' contest....

cmon boys sort it out

its xmas!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                I have actually, in the past, loading myself up with debt to buy BTLs.
                It's what made me wealthy and why I can sit back and relax now.
                If you're past 40, you should only be working for fun, not necessity.
                That wasn't a risk Sas. Everybody with any sense bought BTL in a rising market. You think that made you clever? No. You were on the bandwagon like everyone else. The difference being you use this as your justification risk and to stroke your massive ego. I see it as a cushion to allow me to try other avenues, to you it's a comfort blanket to sit warm and cosy in your house and sneer.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  every single thread comes down to these two having a 'lets see who has the smallest cock' contest....

cmon boys sort it out

its xmas!
                  If its a smallest cock competition I'm out to win that as well!!!

Oh hang on.

Comment

That wasn't a risk Sas. Everybody with any sense bought BTL in a rising market. You think that made you clever? No. You were on the bandwagon like everyone else. The difference being you use this as your justification risk and to stroke your massive ego. I see it as a cushion to allow me to try other avenues, to you it's a comfort blanket to sit warm and cosy in your house and sneer.

Goes off happy since MF bit like a fish
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

cooperinliverpool seems to be making a pretty good go of it.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Working...
                      X