• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Khloe Kardashian auditions for new Mad Max movie?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Loads of people know who they are. Just not us - I wouldn't recognise them if I saw them although I'm aware they are subject of one of those "dramaticised reality" shows.

Aren't they just the modern version of Paris Hilton?
    Ok, remind me, Paris Hilton is.. another reality TV star?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Ok, remind me, Paris Hilton is.. another reality TV star?
      The clue is in the surname.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The clue is in the surname.
        Hotel, I'm assuming. Pointless Daughter reality tv show/sex tape/attempt into fashion
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

She's someone who is probably much wealthier than you will ever be, but sneer away im sure some nobody contractor on a fading ex super power contractor internet forum is going to make her radar.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Hotel, I'm assuming. Pointless Daughter reality tv show/sex tape/attempt into fashion
            yes of hotel fame, launched her celebrity career by (allegedly) 'not' publishing a sex tape she made with her zz list boyfriend.

But the point of the post was the Mad Max film
            Last edited by vetran; 15 November 2013, 23:58.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Who runs Bartertown?

Comment

Mad Max? Who's he then? Is he another reality TV star?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  yes of hotel fame, launched her celebrity career by (allegedly) 'not' publishing a sex tape she made with her zz list boyfriend.
                  The Simple Life was a hit on TV long before the sex tape.

I do find it quite funny how the people who pontificate over these celebs have no feckin clue regarding anything about them.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    She'd been famous for years before that, maybe it was an attempt to re-launch her celebrity status. Her shows used to be on T4 after Smallville...
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

She'd been famous for years before that, maybe it was an attempt to re-launch her celebrity status. Her shows used to be on T4 after Smallville...
                      you watched T4????

sorry I hadn't heard of her before the sex tape. don't swim quite that low in the z list pool.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X