• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The UK is corrupt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    The UK is one of the least corrupt countries in the world. Everyone wants to post their contracts under UK law and be tried under UK law because our system of law and enforcement is the fairest there is because it favours corporate defendants and rich libel plaintiffs. May I suggest you tell us what your problem is first as CUK is an expert forum for discussing the merits of legal cases. It is free, objective and backed by a group of minds that is second to none in its infinite knowledge of every subject. Where it lacks knowledge it will make it up.
    FTFY

Comment

The world is full of people with chips on their shoulders blaming everyone else for their woes
      Well how would you like being stuffed head first into a deep fat fryer?
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Here's an interesting link: 2012 Corruption Perceptions Index -- Results

Comment

Not when there are so many altruistic contractors around
          Did you mean autistic?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            Well how would you like being stuffed head first into a deep fat fryer?
            It happens all the time
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
            X