• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for the cyclists.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I have all purpose SPDs and frequently haul my arse and bike through the woods to ClientCo, so MTB is the way to go. Have sent hubby a link to Endura MTB overshoes for my Christmas present.
    In which case I stand corrected.

I just wear gortex socks and an extra pair of regular socks for MTB. Don't use clips on that bike anyway.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I wear MTB shoes on the commute even though it is on a road bike. Purists might not like it but it makes walking the length of the building from the bike parking out front to the changing rooms at the back a lot easier. All of it on concrete floors.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyWolf View Post
        I wear MTB shoes on the commute even though it is on a road bike. Purists might not like it but it makes walking the length of the building from the bike parking out front to the changing rooms at the back a lot easier. All of it on concrete floors.
        Agree, plus trying to walk in proper roadie shoes makes you look like a twat

Comment

Originally posted by aoxomoxoa View Post
          Agree, plus trying to walk in proper roadie shoes makes you look like a twat
          I bust my finger 6 weeks ago trying to walk downstairs in carbon soled racing shoes; that made me look a right prat.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
          X