• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pool Rage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you really stick his pants in the toilet?

that gave me a good old chuckle!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Suggestion for next time;

I know you rugby boys are very keen on deep heat....

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
        Did you really stick his pants in the toilet?

that gave me a good old chuckle!
        Yes I did. I'm one of those people who stays fairly calm in a confrontation. It's afterwards I get angry and that was when he was in the shower with all his kit left out on the bench....

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
          I know you rugby boys are very keen on deep heat....
          It's absolutely useless for anything other than practical jokes; it just heats up the skin and does nothing of any consequence for the underlying muscle tissue. Always good to keep a can in your bag though for dealing with violent chunts that need to be taught a lesson, or refs who have a fetish for the offside law but don't police the straight put-in at the scrum.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
            Yes I did. I'm one of those people who stays fairly calm in a confrontation. It's afterwards I get angry and that was when he was in the shower with all his kit left out on the bench....
            but now he will just think you fancy him?

Comment

Working...
            X