• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Islamic state of London not safe, in general

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    Are we allowed to say that they are vigilantes or by being self-appointed members of Muslim Patrols does this give them some sort of credibility?
    Being a member of a vigilante organisation usually makes you a vigilante.

Mind you, at least they were only armed with a bottle as it can get really nasty is these types are properly tooled up.
    Royal Marine shot Afghan national at close range, court martial hears | UK news | theguardian.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      They'd have never got the bottle off a Scotsman
      Even if they had it wouldn't have had time to fall to the ground.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Does this really deserve more media and police attention than the far greater number of people beaten up every day by gangs of youths/chavs in every biggish city?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Does this really deserve more media and police attention than the far greater number of people beaten up every day by gangs of youths/chavs in every biggish city?
          Course it does - It's about Muslims and as you know Muslims are destroying Britain.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Even if they had it wouldn't have had time to fall to the ground.
            Stick the heid on him!

Comment

Politically motivated vigilantism certainly deserves attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Politically motivated vigilantism certainly deserves attention.
                But does it deserve more attention when it is a much smaller problem? I imagine getting smashed in the face by a Muslim is pretty similar to getting smashed in the face by a drunk chav.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

But does it deserve more attention when it is a much smaller problem? I imagine getting smashed in the face by a Muslim is pretty similar to getting smashed in the face by a drunk chav.
                  I imagine having your face smashed in by a fascist street gang is pretty similar too, and a small problem at the moment. But htere may be some lessons of history somewhere.

Comment

Getting smashed in the face by a drunk chav is unlikely to be politcally/racially/religiously motivated.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Stick the heid on him!
                      Correction, 'pick him up, so as I can put the heid in him'
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X