• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thicko

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    iFlicks will convert anything into m4v or whatever, tag it properly and stick it in iTunes for streaming to the AppleTv or any iDevice. All my stuff is done that way - all in iTunes not scattered about here and there..
    Now that's a bit groovy, I can set it to watch a given folder which then imports it into iTunes, if I can automate it fully I am set!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Who wants to tell MP about DNS/VPN services to allow watching non-UK content?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Does your laptop and TV both have one of these:

Next you'll need the internet

Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
            Next you'll need the internet

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well volunteered that man!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Well volunteered that man!
                +1.

After that could you explain it to Mrs Eek.....
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Many 2-3 year-olds can use an iPad scarily well. Apparently at this kind of age they are earning to write faster than their fingers can keep up with the dexterity needed, so tools which allow them to express themselves without relying on such manual precision can be quite useful.
                  Yeah, he's a whizz on smartphones and ipads. It's bizarre to watch.

PS. Thanks for the assistance.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                  X