• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend you will mostly be.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obsessively checking my emails to monitor the progress of the TTL activities that have just started
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working. Preparing for UAT sessions on Monday and validating the data migration scripts.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Fri: I'll be mostly drinking with Captain Morgan and shooting the undead.

Sat: Having a blast on the Ninja, weather permitting, and awaiting the arrival of GF#1. Will cook her something lobstery or if I'm feeling lazy, mooch over to our local southern Indian restaurant.

Sun: lay in, then walking hand-in-hand in Horsell park throwing dog turds at screaming infants and their parents with a gross sense of self entitlement.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Drinking mainly.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            Drinking manly.
            FTFY
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              Drinking men.
              FTFY

"He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Sun: Birmingham Half Marathon.
                Mon: eating cake

qh
                He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Thanks for asking:

Tonight - Training, have a max strength day to do and spent lunchtime doing swordword instead.
                  Tomorrow - Collect new sword and spear bits from the post office. Will probably take the kids somewhere in the afternoon and finish making my new sword and spear in the evening.
                  Sunday - church, take the kids out somewhere, maybe do some training if I can.

At some point I have to finish a horror RPG plot that my brother in law wants run for his birthday, sort out any props and sound effects and give the plot (and home made rules) a quick test.
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Thanks for asking.
                    Tonight am doing nothing as i am exhausted,
                    Tomorrow playing golf in the morning then going Millwall vs QPR then out for a few beers in the evening.
                    Sunday hoping to go for a bike ride then have a bit of work to do then out with a (significantly) older lady in the evening.

Comment

Seeing old friends, clearing the house, killing zombies, drinking cider...in no particular order
                      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
                      X