• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend you will mostly be.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
    Thanks for asking.
    Tonight am doing nothing as i am exhausted,
    Tomorrow playing golf in the morning then going Millwall vs QPR then out for a few beers in the evening.
    Sunday hoping to go for a bike ride then have a bit of work to do then out with a (significantly) older lady in the evening.
    You got yourself a bit of GILF?

Comment

Diving, dancing and drinking. Not all at the same time, and not in that order.
      ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

Friday: weights, red wine (Drinking Manly )
        Sat: Cycling, Rowing, Cycling, Eating
        Sun: Cycling, Rowing, Cycling, Eating

I did actually wander into john lewis last week for a change, saw all the xmas decorations and headed back out again - thats enough of the high street for another year.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          You got yourself a bit of GILF?
          Not quite, i'm 28 and she is 40. Bit of a box-ticking exercise for me as have never been with an older woman.

Comment

Not quite, i'm 28 and she is 40. Bit of a box-licking exercise for me as have never been with an older woman.
            FTFY
            Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Not quite, i'm 28 and she is 40. Bit of a box-ticking exercise for me as have never been with an older woman.
              Spare a thought for AtW. Plus if you really want to push the boat out you can always hit on Mudflapper, she's 58.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

nice - you will learn a thing or two...

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                  FTFY

Yup, older women are best, because they always think they may be doing it for the last time.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

Yup, older women are best, because they always think they may be doing it for the last time.
                    Dirty old man
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I will be guarding my kids 24/7 so that I can judge other parents from my moral high ground
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X