• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Modern man vs Real man

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's very confusing that a blue job is a pink job. I think the whole system is contradictory and paradoxical.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I have no interest in fashion and just want to be comfortable. I would never wear a suit or tie except for interviews and special occasions. I would walk is a client tried to control what I wear.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
        I have no interest in fashion and just want to be comfortable. I would never wear a suit or tie except for interviews and special occasions. I would walk is a client tried to control what I wear.
        So they did let you wear the gimp mask at the client site in the end
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
          So they did let you wear the gimp mask at the client site in the end
          A gimp mask? Is that a euphemism for wearing a suit? If not it should be.

Comment

A gimp mask? Is that a euphemism for wearing a suit? If not it should be.
            Nope, he thinks you're a ****! He was being polite about it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Nope, he thinks you're a ****! He was being polite about it though.
              That's ok, I prefer to express my opinions than agree with everyone just to be liked.

Comment

That's ok, I prefer to express my opinions than agree with everyone just to be liked.
                I don't think that's why he thinks you're a **** but I may be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  I don't think that's why he thinks you're a **** but I may be wrong.
                  I get that a lot, people thinking i'm a star.

Comment

We actually have a lot in common. You don't give a hoot what we think, and we don't give a hoot what you think.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

All this blue and pink, it's worse than washday.

How can a blue shirt be a 'white'? Clearly a system designed by a woman.
                      My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Working...
                      X