• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Modern man vs Real man"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    You could get away with these sneakers with a suit
    €325!!!

Fook that!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Now when I see anyone wearing them I will laugh

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Americanisms
    They are American shoes

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
    16 colours? Name them.

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet ..... Black ... White ...
    Dark Red, Light Red, Dark Orange, Light Orange, Dark Green, Light Green, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Dark Purple, Light Purple, Dark Brown, Light Brown, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Black and White!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Americanisms

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hairy
    replied
    Originally posted by Jubber View Post
    What I really don't understand is how blokes can wear trainers with suits or work trousers? How Derek is that? FFS, is you're going to do it, wear a pair of black trainers, not a pair of brand new white feckers. What's going on, got a few pairs of shoes you like to slip into under your desk at work? Obviously no girlfiend (well, not a female one)
    This is funny, as I have had to wear trainers in this week, due to foot damage. I feel a bit of dick wearing them...

Leave a comment:

• Jubber
    replied
    Trainers with suits (back on topic)

What I really don't understand is how blokes can wear trainers with suits or work trousers? How Derek is that? FFS, is you're going to do it, wear a pair of black trainers, not a pair of brand new white feckers. What's going on, got a few pairs of shoes you like to slip into under your desk at work? Obviously no girlfiend (well, not a female one)

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'm in and out of the bathroom lightening quick. tulip, shower and shave normally at the same time followed with grabbing the nearest selection of clothes. I never noticed it was a gingham dress but I still pulled it off.
    WTF - You tulip in the shower?

You dirty b*gger!

Leave a comment:

• Hairy
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Dry cleaning and tailoring are often family businesses.
    Sorry, it was in general and I was being facetious. Our dry cleaners are a family business, and MTT would definitely the wife.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Hairy View Post
    Just an idea
    Dry cleaning and tailoring are often family businesses.

Leave a comment:

• Hairy
    replied
    I think the men are all confused.

Odd when you think that lots of left footed men are fashion designers, tailors and run loads of dry cleaners....
    Just an idea

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    "Daz gives you bluey whiteness"
    Indeed. I thought 'Daz' was a chav who occupies himself scrawling graffiti on bus stops, along with Kev, Baz and Shazza.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Odd when you think that lots of men are fashion designers, tailors and run loads of dry cleaners....

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Depends on the shade of blue.

When I was little my mum sometimes used this thing called "Blue" when washing whites to make them look whiter.

However I wash my blues with my coloured clothes but I may split my dark coloured clothes up from my light coloured clothes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X