• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'd like the learned members opinions on the following...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    The article states that she admitted her age to some of the men. Do you still think she's not 100% to blame if they still choose to go ahead and have intercourse with her?
    I never said she was 100% to blame but assume you have an unintentional false negative there.

And no, if a girl deliberately sets out to have sex with men I do not think the man is 100% to blame. Underage sex is a crime, and in this case BOTH parties broke the law. The lion's share of the blame clearly lies on the man, but she is not a blameless victim in this crime.

To turn it around, do you think the girl has done anything wrong at all? If you do then clearly the man is not 100% to blame.

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    Better than sweeping it under the carpet, and allowing churches and foster homes etc to be holiday homes for paedos
    This is certainly true, but you can go to far. When a mother views any man (always a man isn't it?) who smiles or talks to their kid with suspicion as a potential pedo, we are into paranoia and witch-hunt territory.
    Last edited by d000hg; 4 October 2013, 10:01.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      What shocks me most is how a girl can be in such a state of mind to go round having sex with men at the age of 13. Most people are terrified of the idea at that age.
      When I started secondary school, a friends sister used to sneak out to the layby next to the school and sleep with most of the truckers who stopped there

Unsurprisingly she got pregnant with no idea who the father was, it was only at that point that the parents realised things were getting out of control

And she had strict parents, if anything it was rebelling against them that was the underlying cause
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        To turn it around, do you think the girl has done anything wrong at all? If you do then clearly the man is not 100% to blame.

This is certainly true, but you can go to far. When a mother views any man (always a man isn't it?) who smiles or talks to their kid with suspicion as a potential pedo, we are into paranoia and witch-hunt territory.
        Which is why female paedos tend to get away it with because they are assumed to be above suspicion
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
          What shocks me most is how a girl can be in such a state of mind to go round having sex with men at the age of 13. Most people are terrified of the idea at that age.
          Incredibly sad.

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          I never said she was 100% to blame but assume you have an unintentional false negative there.

I did, I think. Sorry.

Difficult to say, given her age. She's clearly damaged at some level to be acting in this manner, and possibly won't understand the ramifications of her actions on herself/the men involved.

If the man is unaware of her age, no - I don't see him as to 'blame'. If he is aware of her age, I do.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Exploitative and sick fookers exist in the world. T'was ever thus.
            Next!
            That's a well thought out and considered opinion commensurate with your mental capacity.

Well done.

Comment

The child is innocent. That is the law.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                The child is innocent. That is the law.
                If the law supposes that, then the law is a ass, a idiot! If that's the eye of the law, then the law is a bachelor. And the worst I wish the law is that his eye may be opened by experience - Mr Bumble
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  That's a well thought out and considered opinion commensurate with your mental capacity.

Well done.
                  You disagree with it, how exactly?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    You disagree with it, how exactly?
                    I choose to not even consider your response as an item worthy of debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      I choose to not even consider your response as an item worthy of debate.
                      That's because you're a cretin.
                      HTH
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X