• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

By special request

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Ditto
    Hiya luv

this is like me birthday. all me favourite people are showing up
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Hiya luv

this is like me birthday. all me favourite people are showing up
      Awwww
      I've been busy, but have lots of time for CUK now.
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

When I was 9, my best friend could play the recorder through her bumhole. No wonder we always had threadworms.

Comment

Can't you do the "business" part of Business Analysis and go and analyse some process or re-engineer some business process?

Or are the partner BAs doing that too?
          This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            When I was 9, my best friend could play the recorder through her bumhole. No wonder we always had threadworms.
            I have always been amazed at the sheer versatility of the human bum, but playing the recorder through it at 9 years old is a real eye-opener

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I have always been amazed at the sheer versatility of the human bum, but playing the recorder through it at 9 years old is a real eye-opener
              Bagpipes would be a real achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                I misread the last word as 'threesomes'
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I won't tell you what she can do at 45!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    I misread the last word as 'threesomes'
                    And mudskipper accused me of having a dirty mind
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
                      Can't you do the "business" part of Business Analysis and go and analyse some process or re-engineer some business process?

Or are the partner BAs doing that too?
                      Good point. And I think you're right. This place is weird. They have BAs, that basically do the business part and don't much care what the systems do (which is weird for me, but probably fair enough). The problem is that both projects I am on are only system changes, ie the business process does not change.

If I'm honest, I prefer to do the BA roles that have shades of techy in there.

At the moment I would take any work on as the past 16 business hours have gone by s l ooooo w ly.

Frustratingly the programme as a whole is in a tulipe state as no one is keeping an eye on the big picture. Something I would do well at. I am always on the prowl for new opportunities within clientco to shine, but so far I'm being held back which frustrates the hell out of me.

Considering I was a star last year at their sister company, for similar SAP integration type work they are really not making the best out of me.

Perhaps it's cards on table time.
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X