• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In a Rut

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    thats one cracking camera you must pack.

do you carry bino's as well ?
    It's one of these: Caplio GX100 / Digital Cameras | Ricoh Global I bought it in 2007, mainly because a photographer friend reckoned it was really good when he was sent one to review, and I liked the idea of having a wide-angle lens.

I've been meaning to get some binoculars for years, but somehow never got around to it. One day...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      It's one of these: Caplio GX100 / Digital Cameras | Ricoh Global I bought it in 2007, mainly because a photographer friend reckoned it was really good when he was sent one to review, and I liked the idea of having a wide-angle lens.

I've been meaning to get some binoculars for years, but somehow never got around to it. One day...
      neat.
      I always meant to get binos, but never did. I made do with a micro set that work, but were difficult to use. The missus bought a decent pair on our last trip. What a difference they made. They rule out so many 'somethings' that turn out to be a tree stump. and they confirm the real 'somethings' so you can home in on them.

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
        I'm off for a walk in Hatfield Forest this Sunday. It was Henry VIII's hunting ground and there are hundreds of deer.
        He was a notoriously bad shot...

Comment

Working...
        X