• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Roll up, Roll up! Who's hated by the Daily Wail?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Hated

But I suspect the Wail doesn't like anyone who posts on this site as we can think for ourselves. (Well most of us anyway.)
    It took that quiz for you to figure out the Wail hated you.

It hates me as well.

Comment

As an aside I think the Mail is a major factor in depression and paranoia in the elderly. Imagine getting your only information about the world outside your front door from the Mail, or The Express for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by socialworker View Post
        As an aside I think CUK is a major factor in depression and paranoia for everyone. Imagine getting your only information about the world outside your front door from CUK.
        FTFY

Comment

Detested.

But I don't care as I scored 84% on The Geek Test.

Comment

Bit surprised an old righty like me is loathed by the Daily Mail. Or does that quiz give the same result whatever you type in?

And I only got 57% on geeky.
            Last edited by xoggoth; 2 October 2013, 19:24.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Bit surprised an old righty like me is loathed by the Daily Mail. Or does that quiz give the same result whatever you type in?

And I only got 57% on geeky.
              The Mail will hate you xoggy because you're a bright guy who thinks for himself, even if you do end up being as tragically wrong as the Mail is about almost everything.

Comment

Lame, I only answered "wrong" on 3 things and I'm hated, despite apaprently being almost completely pro-mail.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I said I was Miley Cyrus and I think I got away with being liked.
                  'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                  Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
                    Detested.

But I don't care as I scored 84% on The Geek Test.
                    96%

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
                      96%
                      82%, but soundless.

Comment

Working...
                      X