• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shopping spree / Monday challenge II

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I do cool stuff with it. That makes it cool.
    Bolt does cool stuff in his underpants (breaking world records I mean) but his dirty pants are not cool.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      WHS
      Start from the top and the answers will come.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        It's very not cool.

I tend to think Dell & ThinkPad owners look like:

That's because you are living in the past. Macs stopped being the exclusive preserve of trendy designer types years ago, every podgy "non technical" middle aged middle manager has a macbook now and the sheer number of them means that these days most mac users are closer to the David Brent stereotype than not.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

That's because you are living in the past. Macs stopped being the exclusive preserve of trendy designer types years ago, every podgy "non technical" middle aged middle manager has a macbook now and the sheer number of them means that these days most mac users are closer to the David Brent stereotype than not.
          bazinga -

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            bazinga -

EXCLUSIVE: 10 things I’ve learnt about technology – by Ricky Gervais | Electricpig

I did used to use a mac back when they were actually cool.

While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

EXCLUSIVE: 10 things I’ve learnt about technology – by Ricky Gervais | Electricpig

I did used to use a mac back when they were actually cool.

Now they're zero cool.

Comment

Computers aren't cool, stop trying to pretend otherwise.

Bloody geeks...
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Impressing the girls by showing them your large hadron collider, now that's cool
                  Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                    Impressing the girls by showing them your large hadron collider, now that's cool
                    I can woo the ladies at a hundred paces with one of my creations...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...at-i-made.html

Comment

I want one of these to help with targeted training.

Suunto Ambit2 Black (HR) - Suunto

Anyone use the movescount website?

Comment

Working...
                      X