• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has CUK become a forum of losers?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK has been going downhill since 1998.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I think CUK's members are probably, on average, more intelligent, wealthy and succesful than most people in society and this is actually quite a worrying thought.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        I think CUK's members are probably, on average, more intelligent, wealthy and succesful than most people in society and this is actually quite a worrying thought.
        Not sure on that one.

Agree though that in general it's a worrying thought, especially considering some of the childish and monotonous bickering we see.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          That is quite worrying
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            Not sure on that one.

Agree though that in general it's a worrying thought, especially considering some of the childish and monotonous bickering we see.
            Shut it.

Comment

Agree though that in general it's a worrying thought
              I thought general was a place for publishing worrying thoughts.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Not sure on that one.

No general is just a place to kill time. If that includes insults (and being insulted) so be it.....
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  No general is just a place to kill time. If that includes insults (and being insulted) so be it.....
                  I don't disagree on either count. I just think the quality of 'insults' is more than a little lacklustre and incredibly repetitive.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I don't disagree on either count. I just think the quality of 'insults' is more than a little lacklustre and incredibly repetitive.
                    Yet you post this in a thread began by Mr King Cretin, Mr Repetitive Parrot himself
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

so its quality not quantity?

OK

Sasguru is an A grade fantasist with the face of a Baboon and his onanistic hand up the bum of his Sockie Old Greg?

any better
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X