• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why can't they talk about it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
    "Men talk about wanking all the time."

really?
    A male friend “knows a guy” who prides himself on the number of times he can fit a wank in during a day at work. His record is 23.

Do we know him too?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I have certainly worked with a few w4nkers.

Comment

23 !

His must be made of leather.

At work too? WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Jubber View Post
          23 !

His must be made of leather.

At work too? WTF
          Sounds like a challenge for all you gents.

National wank at work day?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

It would make more sense to have national don't wank at work day.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

A very sexist comment. Why can't the ladies join in too?

Comment

Besides, they do talk about it. Try having a game of pocket billiards next time you pick the kids up from school, you'll find that it's all they talk about.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

After a lifetime in the business, I'm damned if I'm going self-service. I just wait until the old man's working at home, pop these on, drape myself across his desk and he doesn't notice the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    After a lifetime in the business, I'm damned if I'm going self-service. I just wait until the old man's working at home, pop these on, drape myself across his desk and he doesn't notice the difference.

Nice. I have to don a ManU shirt and Wayne Rooney face mask to get any attention from mine.

Comment

maybe they do not talk about it because then they would admit that sex is pleasurable and enjoyable and it is perfectly acceptable to enjoy sex.

Which makes them sound just like a man......

Comment

Working...
                      X