• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should Scotland be an independent country?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    If there were 30,000 people around then they were being very quiet and walking on tiptoes.
    More like no one cares as long as they get their state benefits
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
      More like no one cares as long as they get their state benefits

bad man!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
        Sas, I really don't want to start an argument, mainly as yours tend to descend into name calling ....
        Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
        ... I don't start insulting people until they insult me, which I believe is a fair trade off.
        You're, simply put, an odious prick.
        a rude, smug coont like you.
        Point out to me where I've name-called or insulted you in this thread?
        I know you never understood irony, but here we go again.
        I think you've got nothing whatsoever to say in anything I'm interested in so I'll simply ignore you from now on.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Point out to me where I've name-called or insulted you in this thread?
          I know you never understood irony, but here we go again.
          I think you've got nothing whatsoever to say in anything I'm interested in so I'll simply ignore you from now on.
          Well, aside fro implying I was obnoxious, and banned for it incorrectly, not much. However, I don't think I am insulting you by telling you what I think of you. Every thread I have seen with you involved, will involve you, first, making a point, someone disagreeing with you, then you calling that person a cretin, or something else; you never, or rarely, try and take an argument apart, you always attack the man, which is what I have pointed out here: you had all the facts on you to prove someone wrong, but chose, instead, to insult them.

I am going to pick you up on it all the time.

And to even mention irony in the same text box as mocking someone in your sig box, something you have continually pointed out as childish, juvenile, is acutely funny.

The truth is sas, you don't have the ability to properly debate with someone who holds a different view than you, and that clearly marks you as not from the top drawer. Couple that with your desperate need to tell everyone how rich and successful you are, paints you out as a very, very sad man.

I also thought you were too grown up to have to put someone on ignore?

Comment

Working...
          X