• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Outplacement Services

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Nothing to do with me - honest.

Though it is a good scheme I'm so glad you keep up with government legislation......
    Although we had a top QC opinion, the Max 120 scheme is now discontinued.

We are very much focusing on Throughplacement which aligns better with our corporate values.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Although we had a top QC opinion, the Max 120 scheme is now discontinued.

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      We are very much focusing on Throughplacement which aligns better with our corporate values.
      Sounds interesting....
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Nothing to do with me - honest.

Though it is a good scheme I'm so glad you keep up with government legislation......
        Its a full time job as you are fully aware.

As I business partner I wasn't sure if throughplacement was an appropriate name. I felt that pocketplacement (where we explicitly admit to emptying your pockets of all money on a regular basis) was a more suitable name.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Its a full time job as you are fully aware.

As I business partner I wasn't sure if throughplacement was an appropriate name. I felt that pocketplacement (where we explicitly admit to emptying your pockets of all money on a regular basis) was a more suitable name.
          This is the kind of confused thinking that illustrates why outplacement is an outdated process driven model, whereas Throughplacement is the result orientated framework for every forward-thinking professional looking to succeed. We are exactly the kind of disruptive emergent business model that leaves yesterday's men lashing out in fear.

Comment

Working...
          X