• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Curing addiction to CUK clinic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I'm only obnoxious to cretins, ergo if you're sick of my obnoxiousness, you must be a cretin.

HTH.
    The people who find you obnoxious aren't necessarily the ones you're focusing the obnoxiousness at. A simple logic failure really.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      I'm only obnoxious to cretins, ergo if you're sick of my obnoxiousness, you must be a cretin.

HTH.
      Bzzzzzz - Blatant logic error!

"I kick only cats, ergo if you're sick of my kicking cats, you must be a cat"
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

You must be a cretin if you can't understand my logic

Love AssGuru.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Actually, your analogy should read "I kick only cats, ergo if you're sick of me kicking you, you must be a cat".

I'm not sure if you accidently or deliberately got that wrong.

Cretin.

I feel a little sick.

Comment

Working...
          X