• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bodily adornments for the mature gentleman

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw you attack James T K
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
      I saw you attack James T K
      Unprovoked too! He was saying he didnt want a fight!
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

CCTV proof:

The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
          Some of the weirdest looking people I have met have also been some of the nicest. IMHO Rarely do you see someone alternative looking being agressive.
          They can't afford to be aggressive if their opponent can just pull the ring off their nipple!

Ears are fine. Even eyebrows, though not to my taste.

No, it's nipples that I think are over the top. And foreskins and testicles, but I didn't look close enough to spot any of those.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            And foreskins and testicles, but I didn't look close enough to spot any of those.

You just took it like a man!

Comment

They can't afford to be aggressive if their opponent can just pull the ring off their nipple!

Ears are fine. Even eyebrows, though not to my taste.

No, it's nipples that I think are over the top. And foreskins and testicles, but I didn't look close enough to spot any of those.

You sound like my Mum!

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
                You sound like my Mum!
                But does she laugh or say tut-tut? I laugh.

Comment

But does she laugh or say tut-tut? I laugh.
                  And slightly wet your incontinenece pants?

Comment

Working...
                  X