• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A call from a Bob Agent...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigRed View Post
    I'm not aware of the visa requirements to bring people in on a work permit. It is general knowlege that Indian based companies try to get work outsourced and also advertise extremely low rates then use the lack of response to bring skilled workers in. I believe you have to be resident in the UK for 5 years continuous apart from holidays to go on to apply for indefinite leave to remain based on length of stay.
    Your point is?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Your point is?
      My point is that if I don't know what the rules are I'm not likely to be reporting them for breaking them am I?

Comment

My point is that if I don't know what the rules are I'm not likely to be reporting them for breaking them am I?
        That is no excuse/ That is called apathy.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

^ any other areas of law you would like me to read up on, on the off-chance that I can shop my co-workers for something else?

Comment

^ any other areas of law you would like me to read up on, on the off-chance that I can shop my co-workers for something else?
            IR35?

Comment

Yes please. I believe that the Health and Safety Executive have a series of guidelines regarding cubicle usage. I would like to know if its acceptable to leave a poisonous odour hanging about after evacuation and what is my recourse to some form of compensation or complaint?
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

You could always check him out at comparethemeeraconsultant.com
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  You could always check him out at comparethemeeraconsultant.com
                  Simples

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    Really? Is it really still there? Have you clicked on it to prove it or does merely having an underscore there make it so?

Really?

Yes!

Originally posted by RetSet View Post
                    And the website is a gem, too -

meeraconsulting.com

FFS!
                    <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                      Really? Is it really still there? Have you clicked on it to prove it or does merely having an underscore there make it so?

Really?

Erm, I think some browsers will turn anything that looks like a link into a link.

What browser are you using petergriffin?

Comment

Working...
                      X