• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In "Tribe" last night on BBC2, they were eating Crocodiles, it actually looked really tasty.

Comment

A better solution would be a cross between reality TV and these shopping/bid TV channels.

"You now have 1 minute to donate to this puppy, and if £1000 isn't raised, zap, the bastard dies".

Comment

Like this: http://www.savetoby.com/

Comment

Call me an old softie but I donate quite a lot each month to animal charities. IMHO they are much nicer than most people and they can't protect themselves (ok dogs can bite but that's no protection against a bloke with a big stick) so I will do what I can to prevent animal cruelty.

Comment

I donate to several animal charities for the same reason. No animal has ever pissed me off and deserves protection. Humans? Couldn't care less.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
              I donate to several animal charities for the same reason. No animal has ever pissed me off and deserves protection. Humans? Couldn't care less.

I quite agree!

Comment

And I play with cats owned by various people on my and surrounding streets - they get my attention for free and I don't have to pick up their crap around house.

That said I'd prefer my own cat but renting makes it hard
                Last edited by AtW; 31 July 2006, 14:05.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  - they get my loving for free
                  Does the RSPA know about this?
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Perv.

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
                      Call me an old softie but I donate quite a lot each month to animal charities. IMHO they are much nicer than most people and they can't protect themselves (ok dogs can bite but that's no protection against a bloke with a big stick) so I will do what I can to prevent animal cruelty.
                      If I had to fight a rotweiller, I'd want more than a big stick.

Dogs are the Sun readers of the domesticated animal world. Kill all dogs. And Sun readers. Time for cats to become our masters.
                      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                      X