• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi Cojak

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Have you ever been a moderator? If so, tell us about it
    I was still the best one at it. Admin has offered me RealityHacks position twice in the last month and also to train the others properly, but alas due to other engagements I am unable to accept.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Have you ever been a moderator? If so, tell us about it
      okay. Okay. I know I posted this story 20 times already. But just to bore you AGAIN I was moderator of f4j forums - and not like MF for a day. This was about 18 months. Did my head in. No-one was ever grateful - the best I got was a begrudging "I suppose you are right". I got a tirade of vile abuse mostly.

But then I suppose its a picnic compared to cuk.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I was still the best one at it. Admin has offered me RealityHacks position twice in the last month and also to train the others properly, but alas due to other engagements I am unable to accept.
        In court AGAIN? I thought the horse evidence did not count as it had since died from a STI?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I was still the best one at it. I dreamt twice this month that Admin has offered me RealityHacks position twice and in both cases I woke up in a wet bed
          Ftfy dreamer
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            okay. Okay. I know I posted this story 20 times already. But just to bore you AGAIN I was moderator of f4j forums - and not like MF for a day. This was about 18 months. Did my head in. No-one was ever grateful - the best I got was a begrudging "I suppose you are right". I got a tirade of vile abuse mostly.

But then I suppose its a picnic compared to cuk.
            I was just hoping for the line "the group who have a bigger intelligence file at Scotland Yard than Al Quaeda" or similar

It's a thankless task - I wouldn't moderate here without using a sockie to do the moderation.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              I was half expecting someone to have banned NLUK again due to the typical mod screwups they are renowned (and we put up with them) for.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

It's a thankless task - I wouldn't moderate here without using a sockie to do the moderation.
                Quite
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Quiet
                  FTFY
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                  X