• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Lone Ranger.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Almost at the end of "UFO" now, only a couple of episodes and a Fanderson documentary to go.

I shall miss the purple haired ones.

Though I was a bit disappointed in one episode that the purple haired ones didn't have purple hair for some strange reason.

Maybe it was an alternate reality.
    Was that when they were on Earth? They only wear the purple wigs when in Moonbase. The reason is never explained.

Comment

A proper western.... ?

For my sins I watched Blazing Saddles over the weekend.

Can't believe I managed to watch it all the way through.

Beans.

On VHS....

Comment

Finished the remainder of "American Sniper".

I've not been able to watch it all the way through in one sitting on either of the times I've seen it.
        Hmmm....

My copy is still in its cellophane wrapper.

This does not auger well.

Comment

Yesterday evening's diversion was "The Whole Nine Yards" - Bruce Willis, Matthew Perry, Michael Clark Duncan, Natasha Henstridge, Rosanna Arquette, Amanda Peet.

The Whole Nine Yards (2000) - IMDb

Unlike the previous evening's offering, it was quite funny in parts, laugh out loud funny, in fact.
          The film did indeed punch above it's weight but the sequel was tulip.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Yesterday evening's entertainment was supposed to be

Heaven's Gate - John Hurt, Kris Kristofferson, Christopher Walken, dir Michael Cimino, 1980. A film so good it killed the studio (UA).

Heaven's Gate (1980) - IMDb
            Fessing up - I actually thought the full version was pretty good compared to the edited - people cant be expected to sit through anything longer than 2 hours-disjointed pos they actually released
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

This evening's epic was

Shadow Makers (1989) - IMDb

Paul Newman, Dwight Schultz (who I eventually realised was Lt Barclay), Laura Dern, John Cusak.
              When I saw Lt Barclay it took me a while to realise it was Howlin' Mad Murdoch.

Comment

As Zeity is not her to update the thread, today I was watching Million Dollar Baby.

Comment

Working...
                X