• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Merseyside motorist caught doing 165mph banned

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    interesting - we seem to be defending the hooman rights of a 23 year old unemployed man who was driving a premium car at over twice the legal limit and who when in court generally gave the uk authorities the bird.
    Who is defending him?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

interesting - we seem to be defending the hooman rights of a 23 year old unemployed man who was driving a premium car at over twice the legal limit and who when in court generally gave the uk authorities the bird.

He quite clearly has no regard for UK law or authority in general.

He is also clearly being bankrolled by a rich family or (more likely) by criminals.

I guess in this day and age of not being able to speak your mind in case you offend someone that will be fine then.

I know you're only a PM and thus not very bright, so you must be used to the whooshing sound by now.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
        So that's why the autobahn's are mostly two lane, heavily cambered and with no hard shoulders then... I always did wonder about that.
        Yes but the law says that driving on a crowded 2 lane autobahn at 150mph is safe but doing 80mph on an empty 3 lane motorway in the Uk is not. It is the law and the law is always right
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          I know you're only a PM and thus not very bright, so you must be used to the whooshing sound by now.
          Dagnabbit I am not a PM!

so was it just the reference to concentration camps that was the problem? I think more what the recently banned fella was trying to say was that he should be locked up in a sh1tty place and have the key thrown away.

Comment

Dagnabbit I am not a PM!
            I'm struggling to believe that.

Comment

Dagnabbit I am not a PM!

so was it just the reference to concentration camps that was the problem? I think more what the recently banned fella was trying to say was that he should be locked up in a sh1tty place and have the key thrown away.
              You behave like a PM: i.e. like a cock.

No the banned fella was implying that all "pakis" (his word) behaved that way and should be put into concentration camps. But perhaps you think that's simply free speech
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Dagnabbit I am not a PM!

You are definatly pre Menstrual
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  You behave like a PM: i.e. like a cock.

No the banned fella was implying that all "pakis" (his word) behaved that way and should be put into concentration camps. But perhaps you think that's simply free speech
                  Indeed. You don't need to reference concentration camps to say someone should be locked up for a long time, especially when your forum name refers to Kaiser Wilhelm, who committed genocide and built concentration camps in southern Africa, laid the way for the Nazis in Europe and was notoriously racist AND anti-semitic. Context can make a silly statement more or less serious. In this case, the context plus the content was revolting.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    You have your accelerator pedal amputated.
                    I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      Indeed. You don't need to reference concentration camps to say someone should be locked up for a long time, especially when your forum name refers to Kaiser Wilhelm, who committed genocide and built concentration camps in southern Africa, laid the way for the Nazis in Europe and was notoriously racist AND anti-semitic. Context can make a silly statement more or less serious. In this case, the context plus the content was revolting.
                      So are we not allowed to use the words "concentration camps"? Even if we are referring to a lot of gay people standing together?

Comment

Working...
                      X