• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Merseyside motorist caught doing 165mph banned

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    It's not but happy for admin to review and make it so.
    Done. He has always been a nasty piece of work.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
      Done. He has always been a nasty piece of work.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to administrator again.

Top moddin'

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to administrator again.
          Done!
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Back to the story - it said he was unemployed - where did he get his cash from to pay the fine and get the car?
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
              Back to the story - it said he was unemployed - where did he get his cash from to pay the fine and get the car?
              I was wondering that ....it's an A8 FFS. Drug-dealing? He had some convictions for this I think.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
                The car was only rented. No idea about the fine.

Edit: And it was an R8, not A8

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  I was wondering that ....it's an A8 FFS. Drug-dealing? He had some convictions for this I think.
                  R8 I thought? Not actually read the story.

You can pick one up second hand for £50K these days, so no problem for those on benefits 'innit?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    R8 I thought? Not actually read the story.

You can pick one up second hand for £50K these days, so no problem for those on benefits 'innit?
                    I thought high performance cars were a basic hooman right.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Ermm, point of order. While this chap is clearly a major dick of some standing, he was driving on an empty motorway (watch the video) so all the hand-wringing talk of being ludicrously dangerous at that speed (in a car capable of a safe 200 mph, remember) is somewhat misplaced. Were he in Germany, he could be doing the same thing in traffic and nobody would bat an eyelid.

And another relevant question - how did he hire a car of that type with his record and being under 25...? Normally they won't even let you have a Transit without a clean history.
                      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
                      X