• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Look what I just spent a few hours wages on, drool..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Nikon D2X, what a great bit of kit.

Sadly it's a bit of a lump and for portability I have a Panasonic TZ30.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      only 24 hours, jaw dropping quality

Retro-iMac!

Sent from AIX using vi

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Retro-iMac!

Sent from AIX using vi
        Still I use it every day since 2006, tell me which PC could make such a claim!

Admittedly I did replace the hard drive with an SSD, goes like the wind. Reckon I'll get another five years out of it, plus I like the matte display.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Admittedly I did replace the hard drive with an SSD, goes like the wind. Reckon I'll get another five years out of it, plus I like the matte display.
          I had the G5 one, that bust, supposed I deserved that, it was hooky...

Sent from AIX using vi

Comment

Been snapping all weekend, took this one of the surfers in Munich.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

My homebuilt QC extreme is still in use as an ESX server. I have Lenovo thinkpad from 2008 that is still going strong as well.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                I have a Nikon D2X, what a great bit of kit.

Sadly it's a bit of a lump and for portability I have a Panasonic TZ30.
                I am still waiting to make the jump to full frame, have the D7000 at the moment and am still learning my limits with it
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                X