• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Look what I just spent a few hours wages on, drool.."

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    I have a Nikon D2X, what a great bit of kit.

Sadly it's a bit of a lump and for portability I have a Panasonic TZ30.
    I am still waiting to make the jump to full frame, have the D7000 at the moment and am still learning my limits with it

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Still I use it every day since 2006, tell me which PC could make such a claim!
    My homebuilt QC extreme is still in use as an ESX server. I have Lenovo thinkpad from 2008 that is still going strong as well.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Been snapping all weekend, took this one of the surfers in Munich.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied

Admittedly I did replace the hard drive with an SSD, goes like the wind. Reckon I'll get another five years out of it, plus I like the matte display.
    I had the G5 one, that bust, supposed I deserved that, it was hooky...

Sent from AIX using vi

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Retro-iMac!

Sent from AIX using vi

Admittedly I did replace the hard drive with an SSD, goes like the wind. Reckon I'll get another five years out of it, plus I like the matte display.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    only 24 hours, jaw dropping quality

Retro-iMac!

Sent from AIX using vi

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    I have a Nikon D2X, what a great bit of kit.

Sadly it's a bit of a lump and for portability I have a Panasonic TZ30.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied

Your focusing could do with some work

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    I'm still using a Fuji S5 Pro, I just cant face buying another set of lenses to get an X series too in hock to F mount lenses
    I realised after owning a canon 350D for nearly 7 years, I changed the lens..... once! Hence why I went with a fixed lens option this time. 35mm, and fuji lens quality seems excellent.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    I'm still using a Fuji S5 Pro, I just cant face buying another set of lenses to get an X series too in hock to F mount lenses

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Dam this is a nice camera

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Can't wait to see the quality of the pics,

You won't be disappointed.

I have the X10 or 20 (I forget which one) but we bought it for a friend's wedding and some of my pictures came out better than the twat wandering round with a Hasselblad calling himself a photographer.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Correction, 'free money'

Leave a comment:

• ctdctd
    replied
    WAGES? -

Gerrout - we don't want your sort in here!

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    40 quid! Bargain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Ssshhh!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X