• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Health and safety poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    When I bought house in 1998 the JCB driver let a child have a drive. The child floored it and it headed towards an occupied house. Last moment the driver grabbed the wheel and ran over a sports car before embedding the JCB into the side of a transit.

It was fun to watch.
    What's the point of anything fun happening before YouTube was around.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
      I used to play on building sites when I was young, I remember one time, playing in a JCB without the engine running, pulling a lever and the bucket lowering on the front, nearly crapped myself, I must have been about 7.

The whole site was like Counterstrike for real, running around half built houses, piles of sand, bricks, dumper trucks, jcbs etc...

It's such a Nanny state these days.
      WHS

We used to do the same. Hide and seek on building sites. We used to run along the top of half built walls two storeys up to escape each other, or run across the rafters if the roof was being built. Great fun, but my parents would have gone mental if they'd seen us. Had to leg it from the a couple of times but never got caught

Comment

I climbed trees much taller than that at 10
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
        X