• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wife coming up to 40 years old.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Lapland and the northern lights would be the go now.

I took the eldest a couple of years back and she thought it magical, and the wife, I know, would dearly love to see the Northern Aurora, so this is a go. I think it's a great compromise.

My parents are in their late 80's and my wifes' parents are in their late 60's. The MiL isn't keen on looking after them for long periods of time, due to an illness she has. Shame, but that's it; we can only really rely on them for one or two nights maximum.

Thanks for the ideas, of which I shall try and pinch a little of each. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
    X