• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car for my bird

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    You car's into watersports?
    no, but she finally squirted. It was long coming, now that I think of it.. Now that it's happened, I can only think of scrapping her and moving on to the next one.
    I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

Originally posted by tranceporter View Post
      So my wife and me are on our way to the train station this morning, and the car had an orgasm.

Have you been bleeding the radiators?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

nope. it's the gearbox that gave up and leaked. Rather unfortunate. Looking at this one:

Honda Civic 1.8 I-VTEC Sport 5dr I-SHIFT Auto Hatchback 2006

and this:

BMW 1 SERIES 120i SE 5dr Step Auto Hatchback 2.0 2004

thoughts? Both of us prefer the Honda interior tbh. Just checking due to the other one being a BMW.
        I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

Originally posted by tranceporter View Post
          nope. it's the gearbox that gave up and leaked. Rather unfortunate. Looking at this one:

Honda Civic 1.8 I-VTEC Sport 5dr I-SHIFT Auto Hatchback 2006

and this:

BMW 1 SERIES 120i SE 5dr Step Auto Hatchback 2.0 2004

thoughts? Both of us prefer the Honda interior tbh. Just checking due to the other one being a BMW.
          Your choice. I have owned a BMW; it was very good but the dealers are complete

Find an independent to service it.

Dunno about Honda.

Comment

Honda out of those two.

Comment

Suzuki Swift Sport!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Honda out of those two.
                Am with Dim on this one. Never liked the 1 series and the Honda looks funky as well. If she liked the quirky look of the Cougar then the Honda will follow suit IMO. That BM couldn't look more boring if it tried.
                Last edited by northernladuk; 5 July 2013, 13:04.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

A Datsun

HTH BIDI

Sas

Comment

At least she doesn't want this: Austin Healey MK I Frog Eye Sprite als Cabrio/Roadster in Münster which Frau D. wants me to buy her
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      Am with Dim on this one. Never liked the 1 series and the Honda looks funky as well. If she liked the quirky look of the Cougar then the Honda will follow suit IMO. That BM couldn't look more boring if it tried.
                      1 Series is fugly and void of style.

Comment

Working...
                      X