• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Men grow up at 43 ... huh?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shouldn't the conclusion of this research be 'some women need to lighten up a bit'?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      I noticed that in the long list of male habits women complain about (telegraph) there's no mention of looking at other women's bottoms or ogling other women's tits, so I guess we can carry on doing that.
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Shouldn't the conclusion of this research be 'some women need to lighten up a bit'?
        Yes, but no man is brave enough to put that in writing.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I just farted. It was great. I am going to do another one in a minute.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            Ms doodab laughs at hers, but if I do one I'm treated like a war criminal and berated for setting a bad example.
            War criminal, that is exactly the way you are treated...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ther-half.html

Comment

In reply to the thread title... no they ******* dont!
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                In reply to the thread title... no they ******* dont!
                what was that Missy?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I am close to 50 and still try and fart on my wife's head.

She still loves me enough not to stab me after doing it.

Kids, wife and myself are always laughing at farts.

Just at my age, you have to ensure you check it actually is a fart though...

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mich the Tester again.
                    Ne'er a truer word spoken.

Comment

My dad must have been the most mature of people. He hates farting. As kids, if we farted we were told to go to the toilet....even though it was out and I didn't need a poo.

For some reason, each time I fart I adopt an Aussie accent and say "Ripper Bruce" I have no idea why or where I got it from! I've obvously copied it from somewhere but can't think where!
                      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                      X