• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Two days to go - another addition to the family.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Well done Mrs psychocandy!
      FTFY

Congratulations psychocandy
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Nice bit of pushing Mrs P! Congrats to you both.

Comment

Congrats.

Have you emailed whoever rang you (ccing their boss) to confirm that you are on paternity leave as discussed on dates x, y, z .... and will not be available until whenever? If not do it as paper trails really annoy people trying to pin the blame elsewhere.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Planned Sunroof jobs are so civilized, we dropped the eldest two off with her mother, stopped off for breakfast on the way to the hospital (just a shame she wasn't allowed to eat anything ), good luck and all the best!
            Our second; the wife went into labour at 5.30am and woke me up. We drove to the hospital, got there by 6.30, and I was home at 9am. We'd expected to be in hospital for a few days, due to what happened with #1, but no, it came out mighty quick. We'd arranged a painter to paint the new staircase, and he was as surprised as us when we walked through the door as he was about to start.

Good luck with the new addition by the way and congrats

Comment

Congratulations!
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Congratulations!
                This
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Congrats!
                  Beer
                  is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
                  Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                      Well, that was a bit of surprise result.

C section planned for Wednesday cancelled at 5pm Tuesday night. Mainly due to completely useless anaethetist no bothering to speak to wife's chest consultant. (Usual story with NHS - lack of any sort of forward thinking).

Wife was not impressed to say the least. But, went into labour anyway (probably due to all the stress!) at 3am and by 6-30am, new daugher was born. 6lb 14oz. Bit of a quick effort by the mrs, but all worked out well in the end.

Poor thing (daughter that is) been in scbu today but should be out tomorrow....

Best thing is by midday on the wednesday, client was struggling without me and leaving messages on my mobile. Hmmmm - a little busy sorry.
                      Pics or it didn't happen!

Congrats to you all, I am sure little legs will be out of there in no times
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X