• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gents, a call to action!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Good grief, you don't get out of General much, do you?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/light...-day-nsfw.html
    Hahaha, no, not at all. I think 4 times at most

Thanks.

Comment

I suspect Old Hack may be gone for some time...

Comment

For some strange reason I enjoy shopping (one of my 'hobbies' is visiting shopping centres!) and have a very good eye for clothing, both womens and mens and for years I've been advising women family members, and female friends, on clothing and not once have I been wrong. The clothing above is nice but not for every woman and I suspect you just want to post pictures of pretty women (which is okay.) At the moment I quite like the fashion house Desigual from Spain (although that may not be to everyone's taste) although Frau D. is not too enamoured as its a bit too...colourful. One Green Elephant are not too bad either with some understated designs and of course the ever perennials such as Paul Smith, Hugo Boss (including Boss Orange), Diesel, Scotch and Soda (very nice Dutch clothing range, Maison Scotch for women), Campus (the nicer arm of Marco Polo), etc.

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Gents, get over your inhibitions and get into the spirit of this. We all stand to benefit if we get to see more of this;

...and less of this;

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            I suspect Old Hack may be gone for some time...
            Nah, had a peek, scurried back

Comment

An excellent effort by Mr Darmstadt, I doff my hat to you sir!

8/10!

Comment

I have to say, I'm always fairly impressed by Holly Willoughby. She actually seems to make an effort with her appearance, normally wears dresses, often quite classy, often fairly revealing.

It's even better now she seems to have ditched her chavvy, tattoo-laden, lady-boy mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
                  I have to say, I'm always fairly impressed by Holly Willoughby. She actually seems to make an effort with her appearance, normally wears dresses, often quite classy, often fairly revealing.

It's even better now she seems to have ditched her chavvy, tattoo-laden, lady-boy mate.
                  Picture please!

Now then, I usually post images of this young Italian swimming heroine wearing considerably less clothing, but this time I'll show my appreciation for her good taste instead of simply ogling her heavenly physique. I give you Ms Federica Pellegrini, wearing a simple yet elegant grey dress, complimented by a very stylish haircut.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    The clothing above is nice but not for every woman and I suspect you just want to post pictures of pretty women (which is okay.)
                    Good point; the first two images I posted are from the catalogue of topvintage.nl, a purveyor of ladies clothing favoured by Lady Tester, whose owners concentrate on so-called 'retro' styles, reflecting the style of the 1950s. This clothing tends to suit ladies who have the glamourous curves of Ms Monroe, that icon of the time, and especially complements the strong, yet feminine build of tall, athletic ladies. It doesn't work so well for the very slim ladies, who may be better seeking inspiration from the 1960s, the time when Twiggy gained her fame.

By the way, Cologne is to be highly recommended for taking Mrs D for a day trip.

Comment

Ladies, if you need more of a punch during your meetings or need to be taken more seriously, then try changing to a leather garment. You will find the eyes will be focussed on your Gantt chart rather than the outside window, as the delightful Monica Bellucci models here.

The green tinted blusher is an optional extra.
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X