• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wednesday Conundrum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    What do the panel recommend as the best course(s) of action for all protagonists involved?
    Don't get involved in it...

Comment

Out of curiosity, why did she get the car on finance if she can't drive and he was paying for it anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Out of curiosity, why did she get the car on finance if she can't drive and he was paying for it anyway?
        I assume because he couldn't get the finance?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          I assume because he couldn't get the finance?
          Correct. We did tell her at the time that she was being stupid and should have made him wait till he could get it for himself, but as I said, she was besotted. Trouble is, she is also a bit of a schizo as well.
          Anyway, it is still all a bit raw at the moment so things may calm down for them all.
          Fooking hope so anyway. In the meantime Boy A has moved back in with his parents!
          Bleeding boomerang generation!!!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

My advice (from someone who has been in Boy's B shoes) keep his head, don't do anything stupid, and hope Girl A see's sense when she has had time to calm down, as for the car if its in his name and he is paying the finance he could just keep paying it, as others have said the finance company won't care as long as they are getting their money, I can only assume Girl A will sell it and pocket the cash Boy B has paid for the car already.

Most importantly....

DO NOT STOP THE CSA PAYMENTS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVEN IF SHE STOPS ACCESS AS THIS WILL ONLY EVER LOOK BAD ON BOY B
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              My advice (from someone who has been in Boy's B shoes) keep his head, don't do anything stupid, and hope Girl A see's sense when she has had time to calm down, as for the car if its in his name and he is paying the finance he could just keep paying it, as others have said the finance company won't care as long as they are getting their money, I can only assume Girl A will sell it and pocket the cash Boy B has paid for the car already.

Most importantly....

DO NOT STOP THE CSA PAYMENTS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVEN IF SHE STOPS ACCESS AS THIS WILL ONLY EVER LOOK BAD ON BOY B
              Thanks for the advice Simon et al. I shall instruct Boy B accordingly.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Boy A and Girl B have been in a long term relationship and have a Baby Girl aged 3.
                Girl B is besotted with Boy A but is very untrustworthy and a bit paranoid, consistently accusing Boy A of all sorts of transgressions.
                Boy A has been very unhappy for a long time and has finally decided to leave Girl B.
                Whilst they were together Girl B agreed to buy a BMW on finance mainly for the use of Boy A, and, as he was paying the finance off for her, she signed ownership of the vehicle over to him.
                Very shortly after leaving Girl B, Boy A met Girl C and has started a relationship with her.
                This has, to say the least, irked Girl B.
                She is making it very difficult for Boy A to have contact with Baby Girl, despite him having paid maintenance from the day he moved out.
                She has also insisted that Boy A returns the BMW to her, even though she cannot yet drive and will be unable to afford to pay for the vehicle never mind insure it even if she were to pass her driving test.
                What do the panel recommend as the best course(s) of action for all protagonists involved?
                Is this an episode of Shameless or your kids again?
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Is there a Glaswegian equivalent of Geordie Shore, The Valleys, TOWIE, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    Is there a Devonshire equivalent of Geordie Shore, The Valleys, TOWIE, etc?
                    FTFY HTH
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      FTFY HTH
                      Fair point. Although The Valleys covers Devon doesn't it?

Comment

Working...
                      X