• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phew! What a scorcher!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just off outside to turn my sprinkler off. It's been on for over an hour now.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

There is a shortage of fans in the shops... reminds me of the summer of notsolongago when there was a shortage of fans in the shops. Did everyone throw them away since then?

Comment

I was enjoying the sauna at work. Then some numpty bint discovered the air-con was set to maximum heat. Now it's cool. Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by cameraman
          There is a shortage of fans in the shops... reminds me of the summer of notsolongago when there was a shortage of fans in the shops. Did everyone throw them away since then?
          No, so I currently have an absolutely filthy, cobweb covered one blasting ming all over the lounge.
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Edinburgh has it's own Damart Thermal Underwear shop

Haven't seen any blokes in a kilt for a while... but thankfully lots of absolute babes in short skirts, low cut tops and suntans - you know the women, the ones that hide somewhere magical until the sun comes out, then suddently everywhere you look, there's a stunner.

Festival time is approaching.. yum!
            Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
              I have spent most of this summer chasing a farken cricket ball around the field! What a waste of beautiful weather!
              Me too. Who do you play for?

Comment

Working...
              X