• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What phone next?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Yep, and it looks like it'll actually be cheaper to pay a chunk up-front and then £10 a month than it would be to buy the phone outright. I'll be looking seriously at this next time I'm upgrading. It's sort of similar to what I've done now with the sim-only plan and buying the phone outright.
    I usually put it through the company so bulk up front costs doesn't bother me
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      I usually put it through someone else's name so bulk up front costs doesn't bother me
      FTFY
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        I usually put it through the company so bulk up front costs doesn't bother me
        Me neither, I bought the last iPhone outright, but this is actually cheaper (by about £100) than buying outright. It makes no sense not to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
          any other suggestions?
          Nexus 4
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I've been an Apple fans for years and have had several versions of their phones in the past, recently switched to a HTC One, best move I made! I love the front facing speakers the most and as a result use it to play music a lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Nexus 4
              +1

£280 up front + £10 a month giffgaff sim.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
              X