• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can you remember (2)...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I just completed Freecell game 1940

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
      They are bringing out a new version of Platypus?!?!?!

AWESOME!
      God I hope it's much better than the current version

Comment

Not a game with a storyline, Unreal Tournament 2004 ate many hours of my time. UT3 wasn't the same.

Most of this was while I was single, then I got married again.

Games in the past few years that I played a lot would be Borderlands 1 and Skyrim.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
          Not a game with a storyline, Unreal Tournament 2004 ate many hours of my time. UT3 wasn't the same.

Games in the past few years that I played a lot would be Borderlands 1 and Skyrim.
          God knows how many hours I've spent playing Morrowind, Oblivion and now Skyrim. Hundreds and hundreds for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post

Unreal Tournament was AWESOME!!! Actually that was the last first person shooter I ever played.
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Get bored after I complete a game and then just play missions/levels I like. Prefer games without an end, like footy or driving, where even if you get to win the title there is always another season. With shooters, I just like to play against bots although I'm back on QuakeLive at the moment - anyone else play?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

GTA San Andreas !

but as dOOhg says

Footy (Pro evo)
                Driving (GT5)
                Golf (Everybodys Golf)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Maybe it should have been 1941.
                  Done

Comment

Carmeggedon 2 with Splat Pack!

I remmeber my Lad coming up to me and saying, 'Dad, Mum deleted Carmageddon of my computer but it's ok - I reinstalled it...'

He was three at the time and had a lovely Dumfriesshire accent back then. Bright lad too, he also complained at me that he'd renamed 'Ignition Demo.exe' to 'Ignition Full Version.exe' and it's not full version. Still a running joke that in our house 15 years later.....

What a responsible Dad, eh!!?

Comment

I used to love speedball 2 on my brothers amiga.

Ice Cream......
                      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                      X