• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free books?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Have you tried opening one of them ?

Im getting corruption error when I open
    I opened the Head First Design Patterns one OK (though I've got it on paper anyway).

Every page has the name and email address of the person who originally downloaded it from O'Reilly's Safari Books Online.

Comment

And make sure your PDF reader is up-to-date before you open them Been a lot of flaws with Acrobat so personally wouldn't touch them...

Comment

Seem to work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Not one book on Tuxedo and I could do with one at the moment. Like what's the point of it!!??
          Tuxedo the tool people use when they can't write proper network code....

Clarify used to love it.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Seems to work fine for me - the Head books anyway (also got the paper version of the design pattern one) - I've just had an Acrobat update so need to restart machine but works fine so far pre-update.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Damn, nothing on 8080 Assembler.........

Comment

Working...
              X